Tuesday, May 3, 2011

another wonder.....

I love the newness that we are STILL experiencing here in Rev. We were invitede out to 12 mile for a beach bbq....now I thought we have seen some beautiful sights but this was ....WOW! We drove 12 miles out Airport Rd into an area called the flats.



 It is pretty much the backside of Mt Begbie, it was crazy seeing these little kids running on the beach in shorts and tee-shirts, all while the mountain tops were covered with snow, it is a different sight for me to see. I will be heading to 12 mile again on the next warm sunny day as this area is covered in water by August....then some new sights will have to be found.

The spectacular raw nature was what captured my lens this day and the most enjoyable part was the walk along the long shore of the Columbia River. Having the availablility of wide open spaces for the kids to run freely is just one more reason our move here has made it worth my while. Here are some shots to share of our day!








0 comments:

Post a Comment